- Regularly clean the surfaces you touch most in the house. this includes, above all, what has also been abroad, such as electronic devices such as mobile phones or laptops; but also door knobs, switches, cabinet doors.
- Keep the kitchen perfectly clean remember that here we prepare all our food, good handling and environment is essential.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that have been in contact with body fluids to reduce the spread of infectious diseases.
- ventilate all rooms in the house for at least 30 minutes.
- Disinfect and clean bedding, curtains, towels and any cloth surface that is in the home